Protecting Your Future
We have years of insurance experience helping clients prepare for the unknown. Ask us about our Term, Whole & Indexed Universal Life, as well as our Annuity programs! We can access any insurance product so you can get the right one for you.
Many financial experts will tell you some unforeseen events and a lack of the right kind of insurance can spell trouble quickly. Call us today, and we’ll analyze your insurance needs and get you covered quickly at the right price.
Everyone has different insurance needs. Call us today for a personalized business or individual assessment and find out how we can help protect your hard-won assets.
Questions? Schedule a Free Consultation!
Why do you need Protection?
- Starting a new life with your partner
- Caring for your family
- Taking on short-term debt
- Taking on long-term debts (such as a mortgage)
- Protecting income in case of total disability or critical illness
Why choose term
- Death- pays off mortgage and/or additional living expense
- Disability- Provides cash to make your mortgage payments
- Chronic or Critical Illness- Can pay a portion of your death benefit if you are diagnosed with a covered illness
- Waiver of premium due to job loss
- Level- Premium- costs never increases
- Money Back Option- returns all premiums if benefits not used
Explore our Insurance
Accidental Death Benefit Rider:
Our accidental death benefit rider is designed to provide an additional death benefit of up to double the face value of the policy if you die due to an accident.
Can pay a benefit for limited family health expenses that may occur as a result of natural disasters, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.
Accelerated Death Benefit Rider:
Provides an option to accelerate a portion of the eligible death benefit and receive a payment4 if the insured is diagnosed with a covered illness, which may include critical, chronic, and terminal illnesses.
Benefit your Church or favorite non-profit with our Charity Benefit
Not only does Your Term help you achieve your financial goals but the inclusion of an innovative Charity Benefit provision can help you make a difference in your community.
How it works:
When a claim is paid to the beneficiary(ies), Foresters will pay an additional 1% (up to a maximum of $100,000) of the face amount to a registered charitable organization as designated by the owner. The payment is made as a donation in the name of the insured.
The Charity Benefit provision must be requested at time of application and will be included with your certificate at no additional premium. It does not increase your premiums, nor does it impact the value of the death benefit.